Water Park $6.00
Admission includes access to the spray area and splash pool. Add unlimited slides for $4 each. Children ages 2 and under are $3 each. Children must be accompanied by a paid adult. Children must be 42"+ tall for the yellow slide and 45"+ tall for the red slide. Weight limit of 250 lb. for the red slide.
Go-Karts (54"+ tall to drive) $7.00
Passengers must be 38"-58" tall and are free with a paid adult driver. One ride is about 5 minutes long.
Nature Zone $6.00
Children ages 2 and under are $3 each. Children must be accompanied by a paid adult.
Fitness Center (ages 18+) more info
Access to the gym is available for members only. Please visit the fitness center page for more information.
Miniature Golf $7.50
Includes one round on our challenging 18-hole course. The first 9 holes are wheelchair accessible.
Includes 24 arcade tokens.
Jungle Gym $5.00
This activity is geared for children ages 3 to 12. Children ages 2 and under are $2.50 each. Adult supervision is required. All children must wear socks in the play area.
Batting Cages $2.00
One token includes 25 pitches. Helmets are provided and full face guard is required. Bats are provided and batting gloves are recommended.
Train Rides $3.00
One ticket includes one train ride. Add gemstone mining for $8 per bag.
VIP Pass: $26 for unlimited water park, slides, mini golf, nature zone, two go-kart rides, and 10 arcade tokens
Please respect our posted rules while visiting our facility.
- All visitors must follow posted rules
- No outside food or drink permitted
- No alcohol, smoking, vaping, or tobacco products allowed
- No cursing or offensive language
Please measure your child before purchasing tickets
- 54″+ to drive go-karts
- 42″+ to ride yellow water slide
- 45″+ to ride red water slide
- 38-58″ to ride go-kart with an adult
Water Park Rules:
- No running or horseplay
- Appropriate swim attire is required (no jeans)
- No regular diapers allowed (special swim diapers required)
- No food, drink, or gum in the pool or spark park
- No floating devices or toys allowed (certified life jacket permitted)
- No diving or jumping in the pool
- All loose clothing and hair longer than shoulder length must be secured
- Shoes (no sandals or flip-flops) and shirt must be worn
- No eating or drinking in the track area
- Keep both hands on steering wheel and both feet in the go-kart at all times
- Do not bump, skid, or slide go-karts
- Slow down when entering the pit and wait for attendant’s instructions
- Seat belts must be worn at all times
- No cell-phone use while driving or riding go-karts