Outdoor activities are available weather permitting
Nature Zone $6.00
Children ages 2 and under are $3 each. Children must be accompanied by a paid adult.
Jungle Gym $5.00
This activity is geared for children ages 3 to 12. Children ages 2 and under are $2.50 each. Adult supervision is required. All children must wear socks in the play area.
Includes 24 arcade tokens.
Miniature Golf $7.50
Includes one round on our challenging 18-hole course. The first 9 holes are wheelchair accessible.
Go-Karts (56"+ tall to drive) $5.00
Passengers must be 38"-58" tall and are free with a paid adult driver. One ride is about 5 minutes long.
Batting Cages $2.00
Includes one token for 25 pitches.
Gemstone Mining $8.00
Please respect our posted rules while visiting our facility.
- All visitors must follow posted rules
- No outside food or drink permitted
- No alcohol, smoking, vaping, or tobacco products allowed
- No cursing or offensive language
- Must be 42″+ tall for the yellow slide
- Must be 45″+ tall for the red slide
- Weight limit of 250 lb. for the red slide
Water Park Rules:
- No running or horseplay
- Appropriate swim attire is required (no jeans)
- No regular diapers allowed (special swim diapers required)
- No food, drink, or gum in the pool or spray park
- No floating devices or toys allowed (certified life jacket permitted)
- No diving or jumping in the pool
- Must be 56″+ to drive go-karts or 38-58″ to ride with an adult
- All loose clothing and hair longer than shoulder length must be secured
- Shoes and shirt must be worn
- No eating or drinking in the track area
- Keep both hands on steering wheel and both feet in the go-kart at all times
- Do not bump, skid, or slide go-karts
- Slow down when entering the pit and wait for attendant’s instructions
- Seat belts must be worn at all times
- No cell-phone use while driving or riding go-karts
- Not recommended for individuals who have heart/neck/back problems or pregnant women